Available now at Northeast Music Center!
Based on the Combustion model, the alder body, maple neck and fretboard NG-3 takes things in an exciting new direction with the addition of the custom Darkglass Tone Capsule pre-amp, carbon fiber print pickguard and racing/tuner inspired finishes.
- Construction - Bolt-On, Solid Body
- Body Wood - Alder
- Pickguard - Carbon Fiber Print
- Finish - Black Forest Green
- Frets - 24, "Banjo Size" Frets
- Neck Wood - Maple
- Scale Lengths
- E – 36.25"
- A – 35.5"
- D – 34.75"
- G – 34"
- Neck Shape - Medium Thin C Shape
- Fretboard Wood - Maple
- Inlays - Dots
- Tuners - Open Back
- Nut - Bone
- Bridge - Proprietary
- Knobs - Knurled Dome Style
- Hardware Type - Smoked Chrome
- Neck Pickup - FD-3N (The FD-3N pickups are made to Dingwall's specifications. They feature Neodymium magnets which offer high output and a smooth but aggressive tone.)
- Bridge Pickup - FD-3N
- Middle Pickup - FD-3N
- The NG2 features a Master Volume, 4 position Rotary pickup selector, 3-band Darkglass pre-amp with an Active/Passive toggle switch.
- The 4 pickup positions are: 1. Bridge soloed, 2. Bridge/Neck in parallel, 3. Bridge/Neck in series, 4. Neck soloed.