Like any other music store, we see a lot of inventory make it's way though our doors. Against those numbers, a piece needs to be truly remarkable to stand out. Mesa Boogie's Fillmore amplifiers do just that. An exceptionally tight response is given to players that demo all styles in the store, from cascading fingerpicking to the machine gun rhythms of heavy metal. The Fillmore 50 gives you precisely what you put into it.
"From the other branch of the Boogie® Family Tree comes a new Vintage-voiced and styled
amplifier featuring–soft clip to saturated–our most expressive gain ever presented in a
simple 2 (identical) Channel, 3-Mode platform with popular wattage ratings and served up in
traditional-sized and dressed combo and head formats.
Humbly named in tribute to the renown bi-coastal venues that
showcased the biggest names in Classic Rock over decades, this new
instrument has been dubbed super-responsive, nuanced, organic…
and “vintage-inspired Magic” by those who’ve experienced it. Subtle
saturation that serves, not smothers, your style."
• Made in Petaluma, California with the world’s finest materials.
• All-Tube Amplifier:
■ 2x6L6 Power Tubes, 5x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
• 50/25-Watt Global Power Switch
• Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance-free performance
• 2 Fully Independent, Footswitchable Channels, each with 3 Mode
■ Channel 1 & 2 Feature: Channel Cloned Clean, Drive & HI
Modes, with Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence,
Reverb & Master Controls
• Vintage All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent
• External Reverb Switching Jack (Reverb Footswitch & Cable Sold
• Fully Buffered, Series Tube FX Loop
• All Aluminum Chassis
• 1 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2)
• Slip Cover
All Mesa Boogie sales to US Residence only.