QSC K12.2 Active 12" Loudspeaker
- Usually Ships within 24 Hours
- 47.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
The QSC K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers. To start, each model is equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT™ (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction™ voicing and advanced system management to further optimize performance.
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- The 2000 Watt power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeaker’s premium drivers. It has been designed with very low-noise fan cooling, enabling the enclosures to be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum. Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion.
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening are
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Each model is housed in a rugged ABS enclosure with a professional yet unobtrusive appearance that is at home in any application. Each model can be utilized in either main PA or floor monitor applications, while ergonomic handles and a heavy-duty steel grille with fabric lining further enhance overall appearance and functionality. The dual pole cups allow a zero or 7.5 degree downward tilt when deployed on a pole. This allows for more even coverage across the listening area and less problems due to rear wall reflections. For suspended applications, integrated M10 fittings with a single pullback are included to accommodate M10 eyebolts. An optional yoke mount accessory is also available for permanent installation to walls and ceilings or for temporary attachment to truss (requires 3rd party hardware). 6-Year Warranty: Robust QSC reliability backed by a global 6-Year Warranty*
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used application
- The user may select from an extensive list of factory preset EQ contours including Live, Dance, Monitor, and many more
- Savable and recallable Scenes can store information like user EQ, Delay, and input configuration settings.
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contour
- Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online
- 6-Year Warranty (with product registration)
- A pair of balanced combo XLR/F plus 1/4” TRS connectors with independent gain control are provided. The first is equipped with selectable MIC/LINE (Microphone or Line) level input while the second offers selectable HI-Z/LINE (High Impedance or Line) level input, specifically for musical instruments. Both inputs are connected directly to a pair of XLR/M throughput connectors so that the signals may be “daisy-chained” to another audio device. A 3.5 mm TRS input jack with independent gain control is also provided for connection of sources such as smart phones, computers, and MP3 players.
- In addition to the two throughput XLRs, a line-level output with the mixed signal from all inputs is also provided. (An optional security cover (K-LOC) may be installed to prevent unauthorized tampering of settings)
We can ship to virtually any address in the world however our Website is optimized for USA sales. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based as well as Distance based and now Dimensional weight based (the actual size of the shipping box) . The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. Please note that some shipping companies ship by Box Size
We ship primarily through UPS, but can also ship through the United States Postal Service or FedEx at the buyer’s request. For any Worldwide shipments we use UPS or USPS. The shipping price you are charged covers transit, insurance, proper packing, and tracking. If you prefer another shipping method please let us know so we can accommodate your needs. In the event of damage in transit we will help facilitate a claim with the shipping company to ensure full refund.
We offer a 72 hour approval period on all guitars, amplifiers, and pedals from the date of purchase for in store transactions or date of delivery for internet orders. This approval period is for the buyer to make sure that the instrument is in the condition and originality we advertised. In the event of any return the buyer pays all shipping and insurance costs, both to and from, as well as any other fees associated with the transaction.
You should expect to receive your refund within 2 business days of us receiving your package from the return shipper. This time period does not include the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
PLEASE CALL US FIRST at (570) 909-9216 If you need to return an item, You can then simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
For logistical reasons we are unable to accept returns or cancellations on any item that was special ordered. All returns must be approved by phone or email and must be returned in the exact condition they left our store. Any item returned not in the same condition it left our store is subject to a 20% restocking fee at our sole discretion. For logistical reasons we are unable to accept returns on any transaction involving a trade, both in store and online. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned at customer's expense. Please know we go to great lengths to ensure with 100% confidence that you are getting the exact item you purchased in the condition and originality described. We strive to earn your business.
We offer a 60 day layaway program for all items in our store. A 20% non-refundable deposit is required and hold the item for up to 60 days. In the event of layaway cancellation, the 20% deposit will be forfeited.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Wire Transfer. If you have any questions regarding payment please ask.