Strymon Mobius Modulation
- Usually Ships within 24 Hours
- 2.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Some might say we're driven. When our engineers lock themselves in our sound design labs for months on end, you might say we're obsessed. We have been dedicating ourselves to forging a collection of the most organic, luscious, expressive, and versatile modulation effects ever heard. It was an enormous mission—we painstakingly studied the nuances of the legendary modulations from the last five decades. We didn't stop at faithfully capturing these warm and lush vintage sounds—we expanded their vocabulary with extended versatility and sonic possibilities never before heard.
Mobius gives you twelve legendary, versatile, and inspirational modulation machines, all in an easy-to-use package. Go from lush, mouthwatering, vintage chorus sounds all the way to syrupy psychedelic phasers. Get classic, pulsating tremolos all the way to warbling crushed bits. Mobius opens up the history books of music and provides new sounds and inspiration for all of your musical ideas.
We knew we must surpass what has been done—in sound design, audio quality, hardware design, and processing power. Utilizing an insanely powerful SHARC DSP, every drop of power is harnessed. Top it all off with 200 presets, full MIDI implementation and a unique Pre/Post Mode and you're on your way to modulation ecstasy.
- Studio-class modulation algorithms deliver meticulous and detailed modulation experiences
- Twelve modulation machines to choose from: Chorus, Flanger, Rotary, Vibe, Phaser, Filter, Formant, Vintage Trem, Pattern Trem, Autoswell, Destroyer, Quadrature
- Five front-panel tone shaping knobs: Speed, Depth, Level, Param 1, Param 2 (Param knobs assignable per preset)
- Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options and versatility
- 200 easily accessible and nameable presets, save and recall at the press of a switch
- Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection, effect bypass, and Tap
- LED display for preset info, BPM readout, and extended parameter control
- Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
- Sturdy and lightweight dark blue anodized aluminum chassis
Ins & Outs
- Stereo input and output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
- MIDI input and output
- Pre/Post Mode for flexible routing, allowing you to put Mobius in two different places in your mono signal chain
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 110dB typical signal to noise
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable high-quality Analog Buffered Bypass
- Selectable Tap Subdivision, saveable per preset
- Optional Global Tap Tempo mode
- Included 9V DC power supply (300mA required minimum)
- Dimensions: 6.75" wide, 5.1" deep
- Designed and Built in the USA
Please visit the Strymon website for videos and sound clips of this pedal. http://www.strymon.net/products/mobius/
We can ship to virtually any address in the world however our Website is optimized for USA sales. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based as well as Distance based and now Dimensional weight based (the actual size of the shipping box) . The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. Please note that some shipping companies ship by Box Size
We ship primarily through UPS, but can also ship through the United States Postal Service or FedEx at the buyer’s request. For any Worldwide shipments we use UPS or USPS. The shipping price you are charged covers transit, insurance, proper packing, and tracking. If you prefer another shipping method please let us know so we can accommodate your needs. In the event of damage in transit we will help facilitate a claim with the shipping company to ensure full refund.
We offer a 72 hour approval period on all guitars, amplifiers, and pedals from the date of purchase for in store transactions or date of delivery for internet orders. This approval period is for the buyer to make sure that the instrument is in the condition and originality we advertised. In the event of any return the buyer pays all shipping and insurance costs, both to and from, as well as any other fees associated with the transaction.
You should expect to receive your refund within 2 business days of us receiving your package from the return shipper. This time period does not include the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
PLEASE CALL US FIRST at (570) 909-9216 If you need to return an item, You can then simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
For logistical reasons we are unable to accept returns or cancellations on any item that was special ordered. All returns must be approved by phone or email and must be returned in the exact condition they left our store. Any item returned not in the same condition it left our store is subject to a 20% restocking fee at our sole discretion. For logistical reasons we are unable to accept returns on any transaction involving a trade, both in store and online. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned at customer's expense. Please know we go to great lengths to ensure with 100% confidence that you are getting the exact item you purchased in the condition and originality described. We strive to earn your business.
We offer a 60 day layaway program for all items in our store. A 20% non-refundable deposit is required and hold the item for up to 60 days. In the event of layaway cancellation, the 20% deposit will be forfeited.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Wire Transfer. If you have any questions regarding payment please ask.