Mesa Boogie Badlander 100 Watt Amplifier Head - Hot White Bronco (Open Box/Demo)
- In Stock, Order by 3:00PM EST for Same Day Shipping!
- 50.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Available now at Northeast Music Center!
Please note: This item is in as new condition with the original shipping box, paperwork and manufacturer warranty. It had been purchased in our store and returned outside the return window. It has been tested and functions perfectly.
The Badlander™ is the latest in a long line of iconic Rectiﬁers® that carries the tradition of these high performance, high gain ampliﬁers forward with a tighter low end, more aggressive mid character and enhanced harmonic content thanks to an all new preamp and power section featuring either two or four EL34s. The Badlander stakes its own new ground and pays homage to Heavy sounds and far more, in its own distinctive, more percussive way.
This Rectiﬁer® is tightened up, leaned out and buffed in all the right places to hit hard where it counts in the mids, stay tight on the Bottom and yet retain the sweet sing on top and inviting feel that MESA® ampliﬁers are known for. Perhaps best of all is this new Tone is served up with greater touch-sensitive dynamic content than it’s predecessors. That means no matter where you set the gain, the Tone and character of your Instrument and your style will shine through.
- Hand-Wired in Petaluma, California USA
- All-Tube Ampliﬁer: 4xEL34 Power Tubes / 5x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- 100/50/20-Watt Global Power Switch (Class A/B)
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance-free performance
- Full Power/Variac Power™ Switch
- 2 Fully Independent, Footswitchable Channels, each with 3 Mode Channel Cloning™ and CabClone™ IR Controls:
- Channel 1 & 2 Feature: Channel Cloned Clean, Crunch & Crush Modes, with Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Master and 8-Position CabClone IR Select (back-panel) Controls
- Built-in, Channel Assignable CabClone IR (Cabinet Simulator & Reactive Amp Load) features:
- Comes Preloaded with the following 8 Authentic MESA “LIVE” (Dynamic & Ribbon mic’d) Cabinet IRs; Preset 1 = 4x12 Rectiﬁer Standard (closed back) Preset 5 = 1x12 Thiele (closed back, front ported) Preset 2 = 4x12 Rectiﬁer Traditional (closed back) Preset 6 = 2x12 Lone Star (open back) Preset 3 = 2x12 Rectiﬁer Horizontal (closed back) Preset 7 = 1x12 Lone Star 23 (open back) Preset 4 = 1x12 Rectiﬁer (closed back) Preset 8 = 1x12 California Tweed 23 (open back)
- Open System, Third-Party IR Compatibility via USB connection allows open access to download, store and use your favorite IRs of choice (USB 2.0 A to B connection cable (not included) is required for managing IR ﬁle directory)
- Extra “Cabinet Library” Space for storing additional IR favorites, beyond the 8 factory-loaded Presets, for native access via any USB computer connection
- IR Level Control
- IR Balanced XLR Direct Output (Controlled by the Level Control)
- Headphone Output Jack (Controlled by the Level Control)
- Ground Lift Switch
- Fully Buffered, Tube Driven, Series FX Loop
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 1 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2)
- Slip Cover
We can ship to virtually any address in the world however our Website is optimized for USA sales. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based as well as Distance based and now Dimensional weight based (the actual size of the shipping box) . The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. Please note that some shipping companies ship by Box Size
We ship primarily through UPS, but can also ship through the United States Postal Service or FedEx at the buyer’s request. For any Worldwide shipments we use UPS or USPS. The shipping price you are charged covers transit, insurance, proper packing, and tracking. If you prefer another shipping method please let us know so we can accommodate your needs. In the event of damage in transit we will help facilitate a claim with the shipping company to ensure full refund.
We offer a 72 hour approval period on all guitars, amplifiers, and pedals from the date of purchase for in store transactions or date of delivery for internet orders. This approval period is for the buyer to make sure that the instrument is in the condition and originality we advertised. In the event of any return the buyer pays all shipping and insurance costs, both to and from, as well as any other fees associated with the transaction.
You should expect to receive your refund within 2 business days of us receiving your package from the return shipper. This time period does not include the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
PLEASE CALL US FIRST at (570) 909-9216 If you need to return an item, You can then simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
For logistical reasons we are unable to accept returns or cancellations on any item that was special ordered. All returns must be approved by phone or email and must be returned in the exact condition they left our store. Any item returned not in the same condition it left our store is subject to a 20% restocking fee at our sole discretion. For logistical reasons we are unable to accept returns on any transaction involving a trade, both in store and online. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned at customer's expense. Please know we go to great lengths to ensure with 100% confidence that you are getting the exact item you purchased in the condition and originality described. We strive to earn your business.
We offer a 60 day layaway program for all items in our store. A 20% non-refundable deposit is required and hold the item for up to 60 days. In the event of layaway cancellation, the 20% deposit will be forfeited.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Wire Transfer. If you have any questions regarding payment please ask.