Available now at Northeast Music Center!
The Badlander™ is the latest in a long line of iconic Rectiﬁers® that carries the tradition of these high performance, high gain ampliﬁers forward with a tighter low end, more aggressive mid character and enhanced harmonic content thanks to an all new preamp and power section featuring either two or four EL34s. The Badlander stakes its own new ground and pays homage to Heavy sounds and far more, in its own distinctive, more percussive way.
This Rectiﬁer® is tightened up, leaned out and buffed in all the right places to hit hard where it counts in the mids, stay tight on the Bottom and yet retain the sweet sing on top and inviting feel that MESA® ampliﬁers are known for. Perhaps best of all is this new Tone is served up with greater touch-sensitive dynamic content than it’s predecessors. That means no matter where you set the gain, the Tone and character of your Instrument and your style will shine through.
- Hand-Wired in Petaluma, California USA
- All-Tube Ampliﬁer: 4xEL34 Power Tubes / 5x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- 100/50/20-Watt Global Power Switch (Class A/B)
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance-free performance
- Full Power/Variac Power™ Switch
- 2 Fully Independent, Footswitchable Channels, each with 3 Mode Channel Cloning™ and CabClone™ IR Controls:
- Channel 1 & 2 Feature: Channel Cloned Clean, Crunch & Crush Modes, with Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Master and 8-Position CabClone IR Select (back-panel) Controls
- Built-in, Channel Assignable CabClone IR (Cabinet Simulator & Reactive Amp Load) features:
- Comes Preloaded with the following 8 Authentic MESA “LIVE” (Dynamic & Ribbon mic’d) Cabinet IRs; Preset 1 = 4x12 Rectiﬁer Standard (closed back) Preset 5 = 1x12 Thiele (closed back, front ported) Preset 2 = 4x12 Rectiﬁer Traditional (closed back) Preset 6 = 2x12 Lone Star (open back) Preset 3 = 2x12 Rectiﬁer Horizontal (closed back) Preset 7 = 1x12 Lone Star 23 (open back) Preset 4 = 1x12 Rectiﬁer (closed back) Preset 8 = 1x12 California Tweed 23 (open back)
- Open System, Third-Party IR Compatibility via USB connection allows open access to download, store and use your favorite IRs of choice (USB 2.0 A to B connection cable (not included) is required for managing IR ﬁle directory)
- Extra “Cabinet Library” Space for storing additional IR favorites, beyond the 8 factory-loaded Presets, for native access via any USB computer connection
- IR Level Control
- IR Balanced XLR Direct Output (Controlled by the Level Control)
- Headphone Output Jack (Controlled by the Level Control)
- Ground Lift Switch
- Fully Buffered, Tube Driven, Series FX Loop
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 1 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2)
- Slip Cover